Submit Your 5 Minute Videos for Review by Roddy
We have tried to keep the process for video submissions as easy as possible, even for those more technically challenged! Please note the new process, effective August 26, 2016.
- Record your presentation (on a phone, laptop, camcorder…whatever you have)
- Upload to YouTube – for detailed instructions see below
- Fill out our special JMTV Video Submission form. Click here to access.
- If submitted at least 24 hours before the call, your review will be scheduled for the next available Speaker Training mentorship call unless you request otherwise, and you will be notified by our weekly Facebook posts.
- A short audio clip review will be posted to www.maxwellmagic.tv on the day of the call, this is to help speed up the process, and to assist those that cannot make live calls.
- Of course you are free to join the call to hear and partake in your live review.
For detailed instructions on how to upload your videos to YouTube, please click here. This link will take you to Google’s instructions on how to upload.
Stage Time Applicants for March 2017 live event
Stage Time applications are now open. Join the JMT online platform course for Stage Time Application and Preparation. Click here to go there now.
The opportunity to go on such a large stage at the John Maxwell Team Speaker Training event is without doubt an incredible speaking experience! What a privilege and honor – and an amazing value-add to your mentorship journey.